The Stage Two Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the new Grafton Correctional Centre is on public exhibition from Friday 16 June to Monday 31 July 2017 and submissions are welcome.
The stage one planning application which covered concept proposal was approved in March 2017. The stage two EIS covers the design, construction and operation of the new Grafton Correctional Centre.
You can view the documents online at majorprojects.planning.nsw.gov.au or in person at:
- Clarence Valley Council, Grafton Customer Service Centre, 2 Prince Street, Grafton, 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Clarence Valley Council, Maclean Customer Service Centre, 50 River Street, Maclean, 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Grafton Library, 126-144 Pound Street, Grafton, 10am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 12 noon on Saturdays
- Grafton Community Centre, 59 Duke Street, Grafton, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Department of Planning and Environment, Level 3, Victoria Street, Grafton, 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
How can you provide feedback?
Submissions should be made in writing to the Department of Planning and Environment by 5pm on Monday 31 July 2017 via:
- Submitting online at majorprojects.planning.nsw.gov.au
- Writing to Planning Services, Department of Planning and Environment, GPO Box 39 SYDNEY NSW 2001